Saturday, March 12, 2005


These are two designs I worked on recently for an issue of Star Wars. The one on the ledt is the medic and the other is the pilot of the medical frigate. I was asked to just come up with something. It's funny because even thought the character may just show up for one panel (which is what actually happened for one of these guys) I still need to figure out what he should like in case I put him in a long shot and have the full figure. Designing new characters/costumes is part of the fun-- it just kinda sucks when that character shows up for one scene and dies. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It must be great being able to define the Star Wars universe in the little details like this. Tell me it's great, Brian :)

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home