Monday, November 07, 2005


This is the cover I did for promotional purposes for this past summer's Comic-Con International in San Diego. Our colorist, Mike Atiyeh, did and AWESOME job with the colors and now it will be the cover to our 25 Cent flip book in February. It's an all new story with some concept art/sketches. I'm doing one half and the Brandon Badeaux will do the other and showcase artwork from his new series, REBELLION. I've seen just a little of that but Brandon is doing incredible stuff on it. And hey it will only cost a quarter to check it out!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds good to me. I'm definitely going to spend 25 cents on that.

6:14 PM  
Blogger J. J. said...

Hey Brian,
Looks good . . . I can't wait.
Peace,
J. J.

6:35 PM  
Blogger BrianChing said...

--Hey Shellie,

Sure, 25 cents is nothing! Buy 10 of them and pass them around to your friends ;)

I still remember when comics were 60 cents and my Mom still hated me getting them.



--Hey J.J.,

Just checked out your blog-- loved seeing the framed Adam Hughes and Struzan pieces. Two of my favorite artists out there.

Is that a Tommy Lee Edwards Anakin/Vader painting too? If so, you have good taste and an excellent collection.

Do you have any Charest originals?


-Brian

11:49 PM  
Blogger J. J. said...

Hey B,

Thanks for looking--yes the framed pieces do look awesome and that is an Edwards Vader and Hughes Ventress (both measuring 16" X 20") up on the wall opposite the Struzans. I wish I had a piece by Travis in my collection, but alas my efforts have been fruitless in this respect--He's one of the reasons I'm going to Heroes in 2006 (well, hopefully)--I'd love to have an original Charest work of art--who wouldn't, but as much as I would love a piece by Travis; I would LOVE an original Brian Ching artwork as well--I can see the image now . . . an environmental portrait of . . . well, some other time perhaps . . . anyway, keep up the great work Brian.

Peace,

J. J.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home