Saturday, January 14, 2006

Our Heroes...sort of

























It's been too long since my last post. A lot of fun things have happened since. I got sick twice during the Holidays -- once during Thanksgiving and the other after Christmas (Hey, it's fun to be around a lot of coughing and sniffling nephews and nieces) but still, it was nice to be around family and eat great food.

The Rose Parade, which I've never seen live although I've always lived within 25 minutes of the parade route, was rained on for the first time in 50 years.

The Lakers went on a monster win streak in December (winning 9 of 11) and a big fat losing streak in early January (losing 5 in a row).

I haven't been able to show any new art recently. The problem is that all the drawing I'm doing is on Knights of the Old Republic and I can't show any of that stuff yet. But with the first issue coming out in about 11 days (January 25th, I think) I thought it would be nice to share what our heroes (well, at least our protagonists) look like. So the above shot is a glimspe at our young Padawan, Zayne (left) and his Snivvian counter-part, Gryph (right). They're not typical of any of the characters we have seen in the prequel movies (since most of the characters in those were either politicians or skilled Jedi) but just might remind you a little of the characters from the original movies. Hopefully they will, they have that rough edge to them that makes for some fun scenes.




-B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home