Thursday, March 23, 2006

Arrested Development in limbo



My favorite TV showfor the last 2 1/2 years has been Arrested Development. The people over at FOX did such a horrible job of promoting it that I missed the last 4 episodes. The show, despite being critically acclaimed and having a strong loyal following, has had such poor ratings that FOX just let it sort-of die (apparentley they aired the last 2 episodes the same night as the Olympic ceremonies). Not really sure why but it just couldn't find an audience. The latest rumors I heard is that Showtime is interested but they are waiting to see if the creator of the show even wants to continue making it. And there is no word on the DVD release of the 3rd season yet so I found this link over at youtube.com. It has a montage of my favorite character, GOB. Check it out HERE. It still cracks me up and will have to do for now.

-Brian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home