Monday, November 05, 2007

AIX commission


Here's a commission piece of Top Cow's Aphrodite IX that I recently completed. She was easily one of my favorite characters during my time at Top Cow so this was pretty fun to do. Unfortunately, I took a really long time with this piece (longer than I anticipated) and things didn't work out with the collector. So, I'm putting this one up for sale on my other blog, oh-so-original. It's pencil on full size art board-- 11 x 17 inch bristol. Thanks!


-Brian

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian,

Fab that you are back blogging.
I am buzzing toread you are doing the Force Unleashed. They picked the best star wars artist around for that gig.

Looking forward to seeing it in print.

Hope to see some more blog art soon.

Your Faithful fan!

Jamie G

11:38 AM  
Blogger BrianChing said...

Thanks, Jamie! Thanks for keeping the faith!

-Brian

11:39 AM  
Blogger J. J. said...

Mamma Mia! Too Cool!
--J. J.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home