Monday, September 29, 2008

kotor #34 preview


Here's a tiny little preview for what's coming up in Knights of the Old Republic #34. Can't show too much yet but I will definitely be sharing more once the official preview is put up on the Dark Horse website. I will say this-- you won't like Lucien when he's angry. In the meantime, just wanted to say thanks for all the e-mails I got welcoming me back to the series. It was such a natural transition for me to come back to these characters. It felt like coming home. I even caught myself smiling a few times as I drew Zayne and Gryph being, well, Zayne and Gryph. They are such good guys (at least Zayne is) that I can't help but love them.


-B

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I have a question about your artwork. As an artist myself(not that good), did u ever have alot of trouble drawing at some point in time? And, I also would Like to know, how do you motivate yourself not to give up on comic, and how did your art style come to be?

Awesome image by the way. Love the detail.

P.S. I think Lucien will become Nihilus.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home