Monday, October 06, 2008

Grifter


I had a few days off recently and just wanted to do something completely different. I'd always been a huge Jim Lee fan and I had been looking a the old WildCats comics so this is what I ended up with. I'm so glad I don't have to draw this guy on a regular basis. I know it's my own damn fault for putting so much crap on him but imagine having to draw this over and over again on every panel, it's insanity. I still regret that I've put so many pouches and accessories on Zayne.

There are a few sites I've been going to lately and I have been wanting to share. First is Doug Wheatley's site, it's awesome. He gives some insight into his drawing process. As if you couldn't already see how good this guy is.

Another is Dustin Nguyen's site. Another guy doing incredible stuff, especially his cover work.

The last one I'll mention is a vegan site (Vegan Tickles) done by a couple I know( I went to high school with them). They cook this amazing food, looks great and tastes even better and on top of it all they put these cool toys along with their food.


-B

1 Comments:

Blogger Fogger said...

Awesome piece (even if you regret putting so much on him).

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home