Monday, February 22, 2010

kotor #50 pencils






The final issue of KOTOR was released last week and I've been getting some amazing e-mails from you guys. Thanks so much for supporting the series and for believing in the characters and their stories. I can't tell you how much it means to me. For those of you who've already read the issue I wanted to share a bunch of the pencils so you could see the artwork pre-colored, pre-lettered. It's the artwork in it's purest state, with some notes intact :)

I'll post a few pages every few days and hopefully have the whole issue up in a week or so.

I've been getting a lot of questions about my next project. I don't want to say just yet as I'm still working on it. One thing I can confirm is that I will not be the artist on Star Wars: Knight Errant. Those guys are awesome and I'm sure they'll get an artist worthy of their story.


-B

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:26 PM  
Blogger Mike McMahon said...

Fantastic stuff Brian! Always sweet to see your pencils

6:56 PM  
Blogger NA@NA.com said...

I really enjoy B&W work, I wish Darkhorse would release a special edition of just showcasing your pencils.

I can't wait to see what you produce next. Your work is the main reason I kept picking up this title.

good luck man.

4:34 AM  
Blogger Alberto Di Francisco said...

I never tire of admiring their works, especially the B&W sketches. Beyond the labor, ¿What characters you like to draw?
Greetings from Argentina.

Alberto

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brian I know my fav page, cant wait to see the pencils. ;0)

Jamie G

4:09 PM  
Blogger Rohan Balakrishnan said...

Simply Fantastic! Huge fan of your work with the KoToR comics. Keep up the awesome artwork.

4:28 PM  
Anonymous thejedisentinel said...

Brian,

I'm sure you've heard this a billion times before from fans, but it bears repeating - your artwork is beautiful, and I really love the attention you pay to detail. Major, major kudos to you and Mike A. for the incredible job you guys did on the KoTOR series. I'm a huge Star Wars fan, particularly of the Old Republic Order, and KoTOR totally pushed all the right buttons for me!

That the artwork in the comics was so evidently the product of much love and thought made the series that much more memorable.

Thank you for the wonderful gift you've given all Star Wars fans, Brian.

May the Force be with you!

6:38 PM  
Blogger Pouicoss said...

Well, I'm a Huge fan of KotOR...
I love drawing and I want to thank you for your work, because, you are one of the greatest artist I've never seen !

Your work on Star Wars is just amazing !

(I'm french, only 16 years old, so... excuse me for my "basic" english)

And "Que la force soit avec vous !"

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home