Thursday, September 09, 2010

time for an update


I got an e-mail this morning telling me I don't update this blog frequently enough. And he's absolutely right! I'm not just lazy, I've actually been busy, although I am pretty lazy too.

It's been mostly Marvel stuff for this year. It doesn't look like I'll be back on the Star Wars books for a while but never say never. I still hope to go back and do something with them from time to time. I spent so much time working with those guys that it's hard to imagine not going back and doing something.

Marvel gave out a free back a couple months back-- the X-Men: Curse of the Mutants Sage freebie. I did a one page bio of Cyclops for that book. I'm a little mixed about how it came out. I only had about a day and a half to crank it out so it definitely felt rushed. If anything I would have re-worked the small panels since they are so crammed with characters. But in the end, I am thrilled with how the big panel came out.

-B

2 Comments:

Blogger J said...

Yay, an update! It was worth the wait though. This is great stuff.

I've been following your stuff since I discovered you did KOTOR and it's cool to see your talent applied to superhero comics.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Pimpf said...

after Star Wars you start showing stuff about Cyclops my fave X-Man, you're really working on some of my favourite subjects :) I really like the way you drew Scott and the dynamics of the vignettes, a good retro of his story ...

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home